JF Ptak Science Books Quick Post Reference Tool series
Quantum Mechanics Chronologies
- Quantum Theory Timeline // Particle Adventure About 50 entries, no bibliographic data ; simple introductory timeline. http://www.particleadventure.org/other/history/quantumt.html .
- Timeline of Quantum Mechanics Probably 150 entries and 77 bibliographic notes including links to the original articles. Pretty nice. The "History of QM" wiki entry is fairly basic. (Wiki) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_quantum_mechanics
- Good introductory timeline from Northwestern U along with annotation (1814-1927) http://faculty.wcas.northwestern.edu/~infocom/Ideas/quantum_timeline.html
- AlphaCenturi Quantum Timeline Short timeline but picks up James Franck in 1914. http://www.alpcentauri.info/quantum_mechanics_timeline.html
- TimeRime. Kind of a short, splashy presentation with only a dozen dates or so. http://timerime.com/en/timeline/138786/Quantum+Theory/
- Chronology of Quantum Mechanics, Molecular, Atomic, Nuclear, and Particle Physics http://www.3rd1000.com/chronology/chrono3.htm
And this, a chronology of general physics, with a good selection in QM:
- Big but incomplete, which means you'll have to get the book itself: Chronology of Science by Lisa Rezende. Google book, here.